Monday 10 August 2015

let me see...I can remember this video...I've seen it before now 'on the other side of the mirror'...and so it will have been used as metaphor...for a network attack...something like that? listen to the sound...that has got to have been 'put on' afterwards....

gill was to remind me to watch it again...and so what is being said here - about the audio?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=08xx8BqAQDQ

 
...that it suits this image...more than that of a gull...which now begins to make sense...Cameron has more than one problem on his hands, at this point in time - and in relation to 'gull attacks'...and so does GCHQ...I would guess..."the gulley" replies MI5 ONLINE...oh I remember now...the murderer in the alleyway...the gull 'e' brainwave network...see previous notes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment