Thursday 6 August 2015

I was to watch two cartoons on iplayer last night (you can find the first one THE BFG in the film category)...to remember MI5 watching the lot (so many cartoons)...or as many as they could in a short space of time...I was to watch a few excerpts and then leave...for some reason, time was shorter for myself than the others....

anyway, I can remember MI5 toby telling me that there was only cartoon, that was still mystifying them...

most of the programs were on ALBA...the BBC 'VIEW FROM SCOTLAND'...

 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b063r6w2

so what is this Scottish channel up to? I was to recognise the language as 'irish'...to then find out that ALBA was behind it all...gaelic...Scottish and irish gaelic...well, I have been told that they are not 'one and the same'...go figure...what do I know?


anyway, there was no translation...I was then to remember somebody taking the decision not to provide subtitles because that might be 'too much input'....

...and what was that, all about? it was about the HOUSE OF O...see previous notes upon More and Cumming....and those like Miriam seeing 'snow' everywhere...we had been shown excerpts of this movie and programmed with all sorts of horrors...more and cumming were to make sure that ling and myself were not programmed with 'the same thing' as the others...which is why we didn't see 'snow' outside of the house...Tomlinson was the real 'ogre' of the piece...he was the one who had been telling more and cumming what to do....however, the 'ogre' part...was taken on by Farrell in that HOUSE OF O...during programming....



No comments:

Post a Comment