Sunday 30 August 2015

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-33976695

oh and I remember this article too...it has been on the timer system for a long time, hasn't it? written by MI6 'so many years ago' now....who wanted to be reminded of the following:

NORADRENALIN

NO-RA-DR-ENA-LIN


oh and before I forget...the 'master copier' had turned out to be none other than clare more's best friend in 4U...the one who had reminded me of 'ben thomson'....well her name had also been clare...she might have spelt it with an 'i' but I think not...and according to MI5 - her surname had been 'morgan'....so what had she been up to, as a child? well my father had got me to look through all of his computer program manuals 'at the same age'...see previous notes upon mental robots - such as MW and that 'fridge manual meets car repair manual' debacle....clare morgan was to attempt to copy what I had done in relation to 'partitions' and failed...."the important point was, that she thought that she had succeeded" replies MI5 ONLINE...yes, which works to our advantage...

No comments:

Post a Comment