Tuesday 25 August 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzGiWojPSuE

naturally I am not going to watch all of this...I shall simply whizz through the images...to the ending...oh I see - was that used as 'fires of hell' indigestion trigger-on-the-networks, by any chance?

I wish that I knew what I was tracking and tracing here...anyway, 'blaze' and 'flying zebra' probably know....are we looking at a covert reference to that 'grid game' in shanghai, gill?


 
 
oh I know what this is all about now...having listened to the soundtrack towards the end....they had groomed those like baby McGowan and little colin for so many years....and they loved this computer game...they would play it on the networks 'whatever'...or that is what their masters like MARK R, had supposed....and the troll reference? that was all about my network...who were trying to put a stop to their international terrorism....we're standing on the sidelines, trolling them...and they don't like it one bit...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment