Sunday 16 August 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gershom

rabbi gershom was to come up again....for some reason...remember that rabbi who had written a book on reincarnation...to then write another on spock/star trek and Judaism? I wonder what happened to him then?


http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Gershom.html#.VdFVwJWFPIU

ger.....how interesting  - is that right?

 
gur-baal? I am so tempted that I cannot resist....Goebbels?

 
perhaps rabbi gershom's next book might have a working title of....no, I shouldn't...
 
anyway, the next thought that sprang to mind...was an association with that Norwegian composer GERSHWIN....wait a minute....I know what the confusion here is....we had met a GERSHWIN at GRIEG's house in Norway...upon that Norwegian cruise up the fjjords....see previous notes....1976....and yes he had looked unmistakeably like GEORGE GERSHWIN...so a lookalike or a descendent of the family?
 
 
 
 
 
...same shape of skull...hairline...same lips...same stare...same pretty much 'everything'...
 
 
anyway, what about that APPLE operating system?
 
 
Features that were originally part of "red" were folded into "pink" and the red project (also known as "Raptor") was eventually cancelled.
 
I see...and my confusion yesterday over the PINK and the RED in relation to FLAVA IT? I wonder now...
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
along with an asteroid?
 
8249 Gershwin1980 GGApril 13, 1980KleťA. Mrkos
 
er....we don't actually have a pic for that asteroid on google images...go figure:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment