Friday 14 August 2015

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1210623

having had a look for 'average fuel bill one bedroomed flat' on google...I begin to realise that I might have a good deal at NPOWER after all...additionally, if the fuel prices quoted on this website are correct (and the whole site isn't something put up to pretend that prices are generally that high - which is quite possible, I might add)...then I wonder how anybody on benefits can afford electricity and gas, at all...because quite a few people appear to be quoting double what I pay per month....

anyway, my basic idea about fuel companies runs like this...if you decide upon  direct debit/'one of those packages that locks you into a contract'...the company in question thinks that they have you over a barrel....they then hike up the prices....because they think that you are less likely to 'cut and run'...and that is one of the main reasons why I have refused to go on direct debit...and stuck to the basic 'standard tariff'...

No comments:

Post a Comment