Thursday 6 August 2015

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/06/entertainment/colin-farrell-potter-fantastic-beasts-thr-feat/

I don't suppose that he will find this one funny - and nor do I, I might add....

 
hmmm...he's got the ear-rings back in...that's worrying...

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/aug/06/colin-farrell-jk-rowling-new-york-harry-potter-fantastic-beasts-and-where-to-find-them

the 'magizoologist'? reminds me of that TEFL dip. examiner who came over from the UK...to assess my classroom 'practical' exam at the university of Silesia, katowice....anyway, he was to tell me that he was a zoologist by trade...and not an examiner at all 'most of the time'...additionally he had a keen interest in photography....

anyway, just after my 'practica''...having learned that he liked photography...I was to give him a gift...a copy of franco zecchin's book...his photography in Katowice....whilst talking about sicily, the mafia etc etc...well, my boss was to fall about laughing...as did he wife and another EFL teacher 'andy'...along the lines of "you'll definitely get a pass now..."

...and yes, so many years later...I am beginning to 'get' why they had found the above...so very funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment