Tuesday 11 August 2015

...1980...the year that john lennon had died...let me see - I cannot remember browne and the rest of them getting upset about scott's death...no, wait a minute...I hadn't met up with them again, at that point in time...feb 1980 (I was to meet up with them again mid-summer or a bit later than that)...in february, I was still on the MI5 Russian course...see previous notes upon that 'exclusive' floor at POWERGEN in Solihull....

and what is it about that shop front?...something that ross was to become interested in, as far as I know....

 
let me guess...well he's not 'starkers' but my hunch is that this was something around 'starkers in tokyo' for some reason...a Japanese military hideout...something like that?
 
 
 
wait a minute...something is coming back now....ross was to investigate the above...with the help of 'family and friends' in relation to AC/DC...
 
garden floral house?
 
 
 
in the above shot...you cannot see the white background sign shop...
 
oh and they look much younger in the above shot...
 
 
the flowers on the grave.....and the floral house...along with "jail-break"...

No comments:

Post a Comment