Tuesday 11 August 2015

...anyway, he then starts talking about FIVE and SUBMISSION....look at how his features become demonic, immediately afterwards....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aUAHRPMTyz4

now what does that remind me of...'five' and 'submission'?

oh I remember that NPOWER text...demanding that I 'submit' or else, ha ha ha...see previous notes...

well I haven't done...NPOWER have two options...they can either send me an estimated quarterly bill...or they can come and do their own readings and send me an 'actual reading' bill...see previous notes....

let me see...eliza manningham-buller used to use an alias at NPOWER, didn't she?...and she was to use quite a few of her slaves at BI to 'run the whole show'...."moneymaking scam" replies MI5 ONLINE.

oh and nota bene his signal for SIX...he doesn't actually dare say the word 'six'...he simply holds up three fingers, almost out of shot...on each hand...go figure MI6....

'doublecluck' eh Cunningham?

http://www.doublecluck.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment