Sunday 23 August 2015

....and this morning I was to start watching a 'scary movie' video on my youtube frontpage...to come across the beginning of an epitaph of sorts....for a young blond man with dimples....who was to immediately remind me of 'timothy dexter'....the subject of a werner Herzog film....all about a man who was eaten by bears....although the 'clue trail' that I was to follow....was to tell me that this was all about cannibal bear programming....'if you go down to the woods today'....teddybears' picnic programming....go figure:


 
here is the video link:
 
 
oh and upon reflection.....makes me want to think twice about going down to the PAVILION again...or the BROADWALK....
 
the clue above? 'the big red machine bear' must be a soviet/Romanov reference....
 
anyway, I cannot be bothered to watch this 1/2 hour video through...mainly because having used my cursor to get to the pic of the above young man by a body of water....well, how do I put it...the narrator sounds like mark r....and he is pouring cold water on 'conspiracy theorists' who had talked about terrorist strikes around the LONDON OLYMPICS 2012....well all of the security services knew that the threats were real...they were not dreamed up by 'conspiracy  theorists' and some of those terrible things that the narrator mentions...might in fact, have happened if direct action had not been taken...so what am I saying here? take this video with a large pinch of salt...

No comments:

Post a Comment