Sunday 26 July 2015

yahoomail this evening...and an ad which reminds me of a blurry photograph of scarlett's orchid, that I was to take...this evening....without the camera flash on...


this evening, I had noted that there was a light on, outside of belle court building....and that was casting the shadow of 'tree branches blowing in the wind' upon my bathroom window...I don't have a tripod and I didn't have time to find something to put my camera on, in order to steady it...and so having taken a photo on manual...I was unable to get the detail...of the leaves and branches, silhouetted against the window...anyway, the 'shadow effect' upon my bathroom window was quite spooky in a way...a bit like shadow puppetry...is that what I am tracking and tracing here? a shadow puppet program at work...something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment