Saturday 11 July 2015

this evening, I was to look out of my living room window...whilst holding a 'domestic and general' letter...asking me to renew my insurance upon my CANON camera...you know the one - the camera with little colin's transistor in it...."the one that was supposed to have a bomb in it" replies MI5 ONLINE....now, I haven't had insurance upon that camera for years...not since the original insurance ran out....so who is up to what, here?

anyway, I looked up to see a 'dyed blonde' in one of the Travelodge windows....she appeared to be talking to somebody as she smiled at me...and then pointed to something in the distance....I was to then sit down at my laptop...to see MY3 and an 'injury claim' ad....oh no - we're not back to that old chestnut again, are we...see previous notes upon whatshername who is now the DWP head of 'disability claims'...who used to sell 'injury claims' on tv, in the late 70s...."another one of those?" replies BI ONLINE...well, check it out....that's all I can say....ESTHER MCVEY...how could I forget? see previous notes....

oh I see...well I suppose that was always going to happen...after the exposure of the above:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther_McVey


"In the 2015 general election the Labour candidate Margaret Greenwood won the Wirral West seat by 417 votes and Esther Mcvey left office."

anyway, "nothing is coincidence" as rimington was fond of saying....and within this instance...BI will have sent me out 'that letter' on the timer system...to coincide with 'that woman' in a Travelodge flat....whether they can remember 'why' or not...









No comments:

Post a Comment