Tuesday 14 July 2015

tendring DC has just contacted me about housing benefit...I wonder why? as far as I know...I am still in receipt of it and my circumstances haven't changed....

oh I know what this is all about now...ingabot's greed....she wants to get her hands upon 'whatever-hanni-had-left-her'....and so my parents have had to go to Switzerland in order to 'sort it out' with the lawyer....the ill have been hoping to frame me up.....in relation to 'what hanni left me'....see previous notes upon what happened to jonno in relation to being overpaid benefits...his benefits were then stopped until all of the 'overpayment' was paid back....

marr's gang had been hoping to stop my benefits in relation to whatever was in hanni's will (and they had forced hanni into leaving a certain amount)....which won't be that much...see previous notes...but enough for the ill to try and stop my benefits and chuck me out of this flat....ingbot will have sent my parents off to 'get things started' as the lawyer is apparently 'taking his time' in relation to the will...



No comments:

Post a Comment