Friday 10 July 2015

TCHIBA? another Tomlinson reference...something that little colin had wanted to be reminded of....go figure:

 
although I would guess that this one, is probably for you, gill.....something around the above 'Burkina faso' reference and 'black rabbit' Obama?
 
anyway, this video was to turn up on my YOUTUBE frontpage...and I have seen it before 'so many years a go now'....why - what was the point? well I couldn't really see it, at the time....that is why I am handing it over to gill....
 
 
 
was crawley behind this 'black child' videos? her hallmark style appears to be mismatch...sheer stupidity...inability to do pattern recognition at all....for example the question posed below the above video:
 
Did Beyonce's 7/11 "death dance" trigger a chain of events within the Black Masonic community?
 
well my initial response to the above question 'so many years ago now'...and I was only shown beyonce's dance and that 'kali dance'...not the rest of the tape....well my response was a definite 'no'....more to the point i was to question whether or not she was actually doing a 'death dance'...if that were the case well she hadn't got the 'hand shaking' or the steps right, had she?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment