Tuesday 21 July 2015

'sleep chambers on prometheus'? Prometheus is a Rockefeller reference...anyway, you didn't find 'that' in his mansion too, did you?


anyway, I 'get' where you are going with this, now...and you need to find qc....quasi-chedgzoy, don't you?

 
 
anyway, Rachel beamish with blonde hair...looked entirely different to her 'former self/appearance' at dartington and that is why I was surprised to realise 'who she was' in the tree shop...however, her manner and demeanour were so similar to those student days...additionally I could remember what her features had looked like...and so it wasn't that hard...and as I have stated before...I was to comment "you look like cate blanchett"...a natural blonde apparently - a bit like 'winnie' then? see previous notes upon winnie dyeing her hair black as a teenager...I used to like putting on a black wig, at dartington 'now and then'...and nobody used to recognise me, either...see previous notes.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment