Thursday 16 July 2015

photos from yesterday...belle court bins room is still 'in a state'...somebody had strewn rubbish around, outside....I noted a few cars parked within the area...and then on down the prom...towards the first Martello tower...to note that large pipe 'out to sea'...the ill cult used to call this bit of the beach 'druids' corner' on account of the wooden posts....anyway, there were dark pollution marks, left upon the beach...and afterwards, I was to feel quite ill...having walked along that stretch of beach....

I then returned via the upper prom...to see that somebody had taken away one of the children's playground items...and fenced off that 'twin dachshund seasaw'....


 
what else? I wondered at the 'choice of letters' in this poster...I had seen it before, somewhere....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment