Saturday 11 July 2015

photos from today:

let me see...to begin with...a rather smart car - from Ireland, in Travelodge carpark this morning:


 
oh and the name of that customer services manager? KIRSTY SHAW:
 
CMT_A31STD_1114_91
 
 


 
the couple in the foreground were supposed to signal 'something'...but what? I didn't wait to find out...I walked back up to the prom gardens...was it something around the woman who was to sit by them? I have no idea...all I know is that it was a 'crawley day' today...and as such I was looking for the 'gold/silver' of SIS....to then find an ISIS reference on pallister road....number 15....Tomlinson had known something about this...a meeting place...to discuss IS...to plan the whole thing? who knows....




oh and I couldn't resist taking this shot...DOLCE & GABANA and the 'sweetie shop'? let me see...where the couple on the seafront...pointing out another 'claudine'? who knows....
 
...anyway, on to MORRISON...'chenet' left out for crawley...who actually preferred that type of cider....and the BATTERY display was 'of note' too....

 




 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment