Wednesday 22 July 2015

photos from today:

 
I was tracking and tracing the following...T29 TAL....TSB TAL in iqbl....and the sub-total...the eldest taschmann intoning "sub-totalitarian...sub-to-tal...." was that something around cumming as Nazi sub commander?
 
...and then I went for a walk...to the first Martello tower....said "hello" to somebody that I vaguely recognised from 'so many years ago' now....and then had a walk on 'echo beach' as I was to dub it...see previous notes upon mandelson's team and the origins of 'that song'...to then take photos of rocks and that Martello tower...to remind me of the Templars and Israel/Jerusalem....
 
afterwards I was to walk into town and visit SUPERDRUG...to find that SWEETS display...at first, the sweets in the bottom righthand corner were to puzzle me...they sounded 'more like a face cream' than a sweets recipe....to then realise that I was tracking and tracing something else entirely...in relation to another sweet packet upon that display...i'll explain what that is all about in another post...


I was also to go to the AGE UK shop on station road...to buy a couple more dvds and also an OWL pad....

later on...back at my flat...I was to put a couple of 'ensembles' together...in order to try and remember what it was all about...oh and a CHP letter was to come through my door...something about CAGE 1 in belle court cageroom...somebody has left their things in there...and has been told to remove them...a TORT notice has been issued...

oh and one other thing...whilst in the AGE UK shop...the till assistant was to make a mistake at the till...she hadn't scanned the pad...the till rang up 492...Tomlinson's old mkultra number for myself....anyway, somebody else then appeared from the back of the shop and pressed 'clear'...the till assistant then started again...and the till rang up £3.93.....emet had told me what that was all about....square the numbers....9819....

...and to cross-reference..."you are still looking at drinks"....in iqbl....the JAMROCKS menu....the drinks...oh I see...you are looking at BIGGA then?


No comments:

Post a Comment