Friday 3 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:

....what else? well MI5 didn't appear to think that it was a 'McGowan day' today...they were to tell me that it was a 'slave-driver's day' in relation to that FOREIGN OFFICE HAT and that 'senior teacher' at shane school of English....

he was to tell them...that he would 'walk around town' and then end up 'going for a BURTON'.....an equivocal phrase.....anyway, he was to point out 'burton' on station road - apparently 'whoever controlled him' - would 'get him' there.....I wonder why? - and perhaps, more importantly - at what point in time...would his programmers constellate? those 'substitutions upon the system'...I have no idea....he didn't like mornings - that is all I can say.

....and so...I was to walk around town (and the beach, beforehand).....early on....having been told that 'slaves' would only be activated after 9am....their programming would 'kick in' today at 9am.....therefore, I was to make sure that I was 'back from my walk' by then.....because of that MI5 warning.....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment