Sunday 12 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:

what else?

well, this 'design' was to catch my eye....see previous notes upon Duncan Campbell etc etc.....

 
 
 

 
oh and before I forget....a man was to pass me on the street....as I was walking by the SENSE shop....to emit a 'black hole'...a psychic way of 'blowing bubbles'...."be careful of them" little colin was to say to me..."they are the worst"......so not as bad as him then? obviously not.....anyway, anybody blowing 'black energy out' like bubblegum...considering that the man was white and blondish haired....go figure.....it is so difficult to talk about 'black energy' without a PC crew shouting you down for using the word 'black'...but that is what it is, upon the networks....I am caught between two worlds, and that is the problem....describing energy in terms of light and matter....and a PC crew that wants to 'change what I say' so that 'black doesn't sound bad' within the context that I am describing the colour, within....and not the skin colour, I might add....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment