Wednesday 8 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:

'satanic princess' at the cashpoint...just like any old 'jade laing' upon the system....I really felt 'bad' about taking a photo of somebody at a cashpoint....but anyway, it wasn't because I was photographing a 'real, live satanic princess'....it was because I was to figure that I might be 'on the wrong side of the law'...to then comfort myself with the thought - that I had in 'no way' angled my camera to catch her 'tapping in of whatever'......go figure:


 
 
isn't it strange, gill....how she 'taps her head' - no, I didn't say that she tapped her head - why do you say that?..... as a bald-headed....? (no, that is wrong) woman 'with a tonsure?' let us say - no, that is wrong also....a bit 'priestly' walks past?....and we are talking about 'woman the cashpoint, taking out the money' aren't we? see previous notes upon Jacqui carroll's 'priestman' family.....who had 'found the above' out.....
 
oh I remember....the woman was to say "she (jade laing) had done that to me.....this is my revenge".
 
MY3 is having a problem with 'balance' today....go figure:
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment