Sunday 12 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I was to watch the rest of the episodes on dvd...of that TWILIGHT ZONE disk set, the other day....to realise so many things....let me explain it 'in snips'....

the snips from the TWILIGHT ZONE were of my own choosing...but those that were interspersed....I had read off 'crawley's timer system'...an MOD system as it turns out....not the one that I usually use but anyway...."all intelligence systems had their own" replies BI ONLINE.....

....and I was also told by MI6 not to 'knock' crawley's clues....simply because "it's like 'hen on a wagon' to her"....I see....the context and background are all important, to understanding what she is saying, visually.....

anyway, TWILIGHT ZONE disk 2 and 3......'time' as in the library.....'rollercoaster' as in 'heart-attack' programming....'u boat' - MI5 jon's programming (actually Bulgarian).....and last but not least...the real surname of RACHEL CRAWLEY....had been BEAMISH....go figure...'beamis'....'beamish'....

oh and WHEN THE SKY OPENED....'clegg and that alien feeling'....in ROOM 15.





 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment