Friday 24 July 2015

OTHER NOTES:

hmmm...having thought about my account relating to freeing colin from that dartington college well...something didn't add up...firstly I had seen varro and his mates - 4 grown men, have great difficulty in shifting that stone top, off of that well...so how come emma and I had managed to do it? answer - we hadn't done...

...because I can remember now....I had looked up and seen roz 'and theatre student friends' walking around the corner...I shouted to her, for help...they ran over...roz then called down the well to hear something 'indistinct'...which she immediately recognised as 'colin'..."it's him" she spat...turned on her heel and walked off with her nose in the air...however elise and friend, kept on pushing...until we managed to do it...get that lid off the well...

gill was to say to me afterwards - and about roz..."she didn't know that it was his turn"...which speaks volumes, in a way...doesn't it?

colin had been drugged beforehand because the ill had figured that he wouldn't be able to stand the 'solitude' otherwise....in short, the ill were that stupid...because they hadn't realised that having been drugged...he wouldn't be able to maintain consciousness whilst balanced upon those narrow 'stone steps', around the interior wall of the well (more like 'stepping stone bricks' sticking out of the wall)...to then fall in and drown - if and when, he lost consciousness....

let me see...those brick-like steps...varro had described them as 'steps' but in retrospect...it was probably a 'safety thing'...i.e. if you were to fall in.....you would be able to 'mountaineer' your way out of it...via the sticking out stones....

'go go go' had been based upon what I could remember of varro's 'va va va voom' programming...."emma had queried it" replies BI ONLINE..."to be told 'go go go"'....emma used to act dumb, didn't she? but she wasn't that dumb....

...roz was to tear a strip off me in the 'control desk centre' in the heart of dartington college 'main building'....I was not allowed to remember that she had had anything to do with freeing colin, at all...
"you will not remember" she was to tell me, repeatedly...whilst stungunning the back of my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment