Sunday 5 July 2015

omg...and here is a similar looking young woman...to both berkelhammer and di palma 'on my name search'...what is going on here? I suppose that berkelhammer/turner were supposed to be 'in the flat' today...under varro's control...something like that?

 

let me see....'this lot' were programmers weren't they? see below...found on my name search:

 
and what about the PARTICLE PHYSICS crew at this university? ling had left a clue....in relation to that NO JUNK MAIL sign...a freebie at the library, the other day...you just stick it to your letterbox, apparently....as she had done - for a male friend to then quip "I'm not a junk male"...right on cue:
 


http://www.sns.ias.edu/malda

let me see...pattern recognition....


"it's a robot factory" replies MI5 ONLINE...regarding the above university...

yes, I can see where this is going now...the ill experimenting with closing down DNA and in relation to male junk DNA?

No comments:

Post a Comment