Friday 10 July 2015

look at all of that cardboard and paper in belle court bins room...it is all such a mess, isn't it?

...and who had torn that strip off...and left it to the right of the doorway?



cardboard...that reminds me...I had a long chat with my mother on the phone today...she was to tell me that the original ryvita tastes like cardboard....however she had been buying ryvita 'slims' recently...the ones with seeds on...and they were quite tasty.....

what else? my parents are off to Switzerland on sunday...flying out from city airport....they will land in Geneva...and then go on to neuveville....to stay in the 'hotel on the lake'...oh and they will also visit Interlaken to see hanni's lawyer....apparently her niece 'wolf' is sorting things out....my mother was to mention the word 'ameliorate'....I wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment