Wednesday 22 July 2015

let me see...having gone back to that 'google translate' search...I am now up to 'lithuanian'...and tort means 'cakes' in that language....most languages so far...which have 'tort' in their dictionary...well it either tends to mean 'wrong/twisted' or 'cake'...go figure.

oh I remember now...the eldest taschmann addressing me and little colin "you are wrong, cake..." he laughed...waggling his finger..."and that is the tort...that I taught you"...

"you should have said 'cakes'" cumming added behind him...to the reply "doesn't matter"...cumming was on his computer, at the time...he then told More about the maltese translation...

"and you are to BLAME...it's your FAULT" More was to tell us both...in child alters....

the eldest taschmann's surname had been more..."and more coming" he was to chuckle...

No comments:

Post a Comment