Friday 17 July 2015



let me explain...having bought that PASTA BOWL from Sainsbury's...I was to have quite a few nightmares last night...put it down to watching the remaining episodes of ACE OF WANDS...but was then to wake up this morning - having remembered the following:

....the interior of somebody's house...iain cumming's house in Greenwich....the groundfloor...a lovely living room and garden...airy and bright....a summer day? I cannot remember the exterior of the building, though....anyway, this is what I can remember...iain cumming advising the eldest taschmann upon mind control drugs...he was his supplier...little colin was there, with me...we were both under their control...little colin had been ordered by cumming to decorate that plate...he had done so with a spiral of blue dabs....he then got tired of it and asked me to continue...I rather mucked it up...have a look at the design to see a certain area where the dabs are of a different size, let us say...cumming was to return...he got annoyed...the eldest taschmann then made the peace...he could see that I had been involved even though little colin didn't say 'that'....he was to espy one 'blue dab' and laugh that it was rather like a cat....cumming then told both little colin and I, to look at the bowl....he then began to intone something around how we were the 'birds' and that he was the 'cat' (a blue dab with 'two ears' upon the outer rim)....in short, the dish was a trap...the cat would catch the birds around the spiral....

oh and on top of that...at dartington...Rachel had known all about 'medway' and what it was used for...she was to tell me that by this point in time...she would be working at 'medway'....because she would have got bored with silver smithery and taken a degree in chemistry...she loved chemistry...

secondly I can remember that shane school of English 'senior teacher' in the eldest taschmann's office in oxford...talking about 'medway'....it was the 'be all and end all' of their operation..."everything goes  through medway"...

No comments:

Post a Comment