Saturday 18 July 2015

I paid my last quarterly bill in full and on time - for both gas and electricity.

the payment was for the period 31st January to 28th april 2015.

therefore one can say that upon a quarterly basis - my next quarterly bill will come around the end of july.

NPOWER is telling me that I have to do the meter readings instead of an 'authority' qualified to do so because a customer could tell them 'any old rubbish' couldn't they? does that make sense at all...or is NPOWER just trying to cut costs....

or is it all more heinous than that....see previous notes upon having paid my last quarterly bill off...for NPOWER to send me a letter almost immediately afterwards...asking me to read my electricity meter and then send them the reading (because they had estimated that bill)...and that had been scarlett's idea, hadn't it? that 'dials' letter...in relation to 'dog alters'...scarlett had been convinced that if he had a sent a letter out with 'dials' upon it...that MOD base trauma programming would 'kick in' and the victim would be immediately become 'obedient' and do whatever they had been told to do.

anyway, i'll leave it until the end of july and then we shall see what we shall see...the onus is not on me to take the readings, is it? the onus is on NPOWER. I will simply sit back and await my next quarterly bill....which I will then pay promptly - as I always do.



No comments:

Post a Comment