Wednesday 15 July 2015

http://www.gfx-trading.com/eng/faq.html

and in what sense...is the word 'candle' used here?

 
"satanic jooish orthodox" replies BI ONLINE....ah, now I know why the following was to come up, this evening:
 
in short, rimington had discovered 10 diamonds sewn into Muriel's laskin's black clothing - see previous notes...that she used to wear for her 'hail satan' Friday nights....rimington was to tell me what that was all about...along the lines of 'soul-trapping'..."she thinks that she has imprisoned 10 souls and that this gives her power"...rimington then gave me two of the diamonds...they were only tiny...I swallowed one...then contacted gill and told him to come over...I gave him the other one...and he swallowed it "your soul back"....we were teenagers at the time....
 
rimington then sold the rest of the diamonds....Debbie McDonough's father found out 'to whom'...he was a bit of a cat burglar in his day...go figure....
 
what else can I say?....petrol nell was to find out about the above...and connect it up to the ALGARVE for some reason...anyway, she used to call it the VALHALLA GARE....valgare....she then planned to have a 'clothes for hire' shop there...and something around 'soul diamonds'...go figure...I have no idea...all the information that I have, upon that one...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment