Tuesday 28 July 2015

http://www.summitmedicalgroup.com/library/adult_health/aha_benign_positional_vertigo/

yes I thought as much...the canals within the ear...and as my symptoms were not severe -  and the slightly queasy feeling disappeared immediately after eating a bowl of apricots and peach slices...I can go along with my normal business...

oh and the inside of the tin of apricots...an interesting one....an 'array of mirrors'...a mirrored effect....

 
 
 
let me see.....sleeping on my lefthandside had caused it...because having gone back to sleep on my back...to then turn to my right...I was to wake up 'as normal'...no problems there...no spinning at all...and so it is certainly 'positional' in relation to waking up...as it was, the last time:
 
 
 
 
 
 
the EPLEY manoeuvre?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment