Friday 24 July 2015

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/true-detective-star-colin-farrell-9722120

...watch the video...a CF poster on the side of a US carpark....an 'intenso' poster....tiger alter

next up...that 'unfinished carpark' in Jerusalem...the one near to JAFFA GATE...Sharon was to tell me about it...no money, to finish it, apparently...the local council had given up....there had been some opposition to finishing it....

what else? something around 'tiger alters' along with 'gladiators'...had that carpark been put to another use? something that Tomlinson had known about...a sort of modern day 'coliseum'?

oh I get it now...col-I-see-um...a mark r reference...mr 'um'?

anyway, today I was to have a look at the flowers in M&S...they are selling 'gladioli' at half-price....£2.50...bright purple flowers as well as bright yellow ones....

I was to remember Jacqui carroll at a nightclub in Exeter...doing a 'comedy/stage act'...she was to begin it by throwing gladioli out to the audience...something that MORRISEY used to do...his 'stage act' with THE SMITHS....go figure...

anyway, I 'knew' not to buy gladioli....because it was somehow linked to 'gladiator' programming....and I didn't want to trigger anything upon the networks....

No comments:

Post a Comment