Monday 6 July 2015

http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/

okay, I think that I have gone as far as I can go with this now - because I am beginning to laugh...even though the threat of ending up 'on the antlers' was a real one, I might add...but what else can I do?

anyway, these two pictures just say it all, 'in a nutshell' don't they?


oh and daldry was to leave a note upon the timer system....something around how you could laugh your way through this series if you were in a 'certain frame of mind'...go figure:


...and what had daldry been intoning at the time? "sokeby....rokeby"


 
 
oh of course...the CROW-IRE again:
 
 
 
"pandering to their narcissism" replies MI5 ONLINE (nah-see-sis-um)....they mean colin and dervla...programming themselves in as two of those white statues....ah yes....you then dubbed them "the NARCotics" didn't you?
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment