Monday 27 July 2015

https://www.npower.com/home/electricity-and-gas/products/standard/

NPOWER...well after that 'submit' text sent to my mobile...I began to suspect that 'something' was up - in relation to that electricity meter room....

see previous notes upon donna telling me that there was now a keypad outside of it...and that she had the code...funny that because CHP hasn't sent a code out to me...and they should have done, shouldn't they? if I am supposed to read my own meter - according to NPOWER....

you see - the electricity room is in the 'protected area' of JACKSON COURT within this block...i.e. CHP were to supply belle court tenants with a key to get into this 'protected area'...an outside door into a corridor...upon which the electricity room is located...we used to have another key to the electricity room but then somebody 'broke the lock' and so the door used to swing open...apart from that...there is one other door down that corridor - which leads into JACKSON COURT...and that has a keypad upon it...and naturally belle court tenants were not given that code...to enter that part of the building.

why am I going to great lengths, to explain the above...because JACKSON COURT used to be used by ill cult programmers...see previous notes upon 'what had happened so many years ago now'...and I do not feel safe, entering that 'empty corridor'...walking down it to that electricity room...'on my own'...in short, I suspect that 'something is up' but I am not sure what...

next up...why is NPOWER telling me that I have to read my own electricity meter? I paid my last quarterly bill on time and in full...my last electricity bill was an estimated one...NPOWER should now send somebody in to take an actual reading...the onus should not be upon myself to do so...

if they do not have the code to get into that electricity room...they should contact CHP to find out...do you see how it goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment