Sunday 26 July 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jROLrhQkK78

yes, I 'get' it now...my next question is this...if I look for a dvd of it...will it be as bad (in terms of the 'beeps') as ACE OF WANDS was? see previous notes....


let me see...I am now beginning to realise what I have been tracking and tracing this evening...something around scarlett and his 'flowers'...along with a shadow puppet program in operation...along with new 'stick-on lens'?




"my beautiful world" eh? with scarlett's stick-on psychedelic lens....see previous notes upon hulbrusch's video....

oh and another one has just cropped up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6EtlJar9dE



so tell me...what is it about EMILIA CLARKE then?

 
oh I see...rather like nick cave then?
 
"the dead are rising from the sea"...sounds like a newlook NAZI ANTHEM  to me...see previous notes upon that  festival in Germany (was it Ingolstadt?) that Sonia and mark vizard were to attend...the one where the water was 'treated' with some psychedelic drug...the festival goers then had a 'collective hallucination' of zombie Nazi soldiers emerging from a nearby lake....

No comments:

Post a Comment