Monday 27 July 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden-mantled_ground_squirrel

was carie, on the drama course at dartington....down as a golden-mantled squirrel...?

did she swallow flies...now and then...I can remember having a conversation with her about 'that one' because somebody had told me that she did...and that person had been jade laing...as if it were 'sport'...anyway, carie had no idea why I was to ask such an odd question...and told me "of course I have - have you?"...well yes but only by accident...jade laing had watched it fly into my mouth...in a strong wind...my shock and horror...upon realising that I had swallowed it...anyway, having told carie 'that one'.....she then told me that exactly the same thing had happened to her...which tells me 'one thing'...that jade laing had probably been behind that 'really silly' frequency program....

"It eats seeds, nuts, berries, insects, and underground fungi. It is preyed upon by hawks, jays, weasels, foxes, bobcats, and coyotes."

my my she swallowed a fly...where had 'that one' come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment