Thursday 2 July 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gift_(Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer)#/media/File:Buffy5x22.jpg

I have really 'no idea' why this 'buffy image'....and specifically of 'her black mane of hair' is reminding me of 'fran' and her 'black beauty' programming....but it is....oh and the 'black beauty' horse picture in Clacton library - and the 'tilt of the head'...horse/human....human/horse...was another reminder....go figure:



horse...norose.....no-rose....oro.

'morose' file tag key?

the MO-ROSE...I had to test her out, beforehand, didn't I?....yes I 'get it' now.....the whole thing...toss one of my cards out, onto the front desk (out of my wallet/purse 'by accident').....one, with Chinese writing upon it - a card from an academic professor at shanghai science university....whilst finding my library card....

http://en.sjtu.edu.cn/

....the 'tongs' eh?


....the logo...I am laughing....'what keeps everybody excellent'....the handcuffs and the hammer.....beneath the table....'not on view'....since 1896? the Chinese are telling us about a certain date....when MKULTRA was to 'get a grip' upon their country - aren't they?

OTHER NOTES:

we are not so different 'underneath the skin' as I have found out, upon so many of my travels....oh I see - 'travels' is something that the French used to say and not 'good english'? I remember now....I was 'in their company so long' that I began to pick up 'bad english'....and laughed at them for being almost fluent but always insistent about calling 'being abroad' as 'a travel'....in the singular but mainly in the plural i.e. 'my travels'...I wonder why?

we are not so 'different' when we want to stop the MKULTRA cult - that is all I can say....wherever you find yourself....

for example....I was to look at myself, my life and the view from my Clacton flat, living room window, yesterday evening....I was to think "same sunset....same trees"....the sunset and green foliage, were beautiful (a bit like being in EIN KEREM but not 'by the sea')....and then I thought "same people - crazy people....that are either 'there' already or when I get there....along with the 'crew' that constellate around me - which they always do, at some point in time"....."they'll always turn up at some point"....do you see how it goes? I am never 'home alone' am I?

"you drag the whole fucking circus with you" replies MI5 ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment