Thursday 2 July 2015

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats

calibration complete?

can you spot the 'colour object' upon the 'lines of grey'?....gus - 'sure as hell', couldn't...see the author of this contribution for further details.....

...and see previous notes upon 'scarlett's stick on lens' and that 'my beautiful world' video.....

unless of course...the animated video is 'slow in uploading'...always the case upon LOLCATS....so very tiresome....far too much advertising...makes me want to 'switch off' and close down my browser, most of the time....rather like 'yahoonews'....



oh okay....something has now 'appeared'....but 'that' - see below....is all that I am getting...and after waiting 5 minutes I might add...for 'lolcats website' to function properly - why do I bother?....because normally I don't....I just 'switch off' whatever is annoying me:









No comments:

Post a Comment