Thursday 2 July 2015



'hairy baby'? yes I can remember now, gill....you had put that one up, to embarrass me...'baby monkey' and all of that....you were about '8 years old' at the time and I was about 6....as it goes.....

wait a minute...what's 'monkey language' all about then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOG_hh2kAZw


let me see....martin, were you responsible for 'this one'?

 
 
...and he even has his own FREAKING NEWS competition now?
 
oh I see....gill wasn't talking about the above in relation to 'hairy baby'....it was something to do with this new hairstyle...in relation to looking a bit like a 'newborn'....you mean 'wiped' DID slave?
 
 
"my dad has blond hair and wears a nice shirt"....see previous notes upon brad pitt loaning one of his kids out...for a photoshoot...go figure... 
 
"nick birthed the whole thing"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment