Thursday 2 July 2015

...and a new M&S ad this evening...let me see....why is that child, reminding me somewhat of that perfume bottle?




genifique...now that is reminding me of a pseudonym...given to CAPALDI by the prague Rothschild and his team....encoded into a new MILAN KUNDERA book....

"Quaquelique" or 'quacky' for short....p67 of THE FESTIVAL OF INSIGNIFICANCE....

Oh and I can remember now...I was to take the part of LA FRANCK....I wonder if 'fran' had had to do the same...walking in my shoes? well I was to step out of them...I don't want to end up 'dead' like 'buffy the vampire slayer' etc etc....

anyway, the prague Rothschild team had created the above novel as a 'stage play'...MI5 TOBY can probably remember creating a 'waiter' part for himself...along with MI5 jon....oh and toby had to play CALIBAN too, I might add....in another production....see previous notes....



No comments:

Post a Comment