Wednesday 8 July 2015


...and what else?

Let me backtrack again...to earlier on, this morning...before I even got to Sainsbury's....before I had even got to station road....I had just crossed Wellesley road to approach QD...to walk around the corner...when lo and behold...a 'satanic princess' was to walk towards me....you will not understand 'this one' or how I spotted her....until I cover my notes upon the latest 'twilight zone' episodes that I was to watch....and so without 'explanation'...I will say that the young woman was projecting 'MEKON'.....okay gill, you want a bit more of an explanation...jade laing had been programmed with a certain episode....she was then to run around 'green tower' shrieking with laughter...."we are all MEKONS!"....'ME-CONS'....

the meek-on

me-king

the peking...and then the meking.....at 'crompton'.

watch A WORLD OF HIS OWN....and then STOP AT WILLOUGHBY followed by THE MIGHTY CASEY (as in 'the case is altered' and the pentagon clocks have 'gone back in time').....oh and don't forget to add 'Sonia and mark vizard's number' in relation to MOD evans and the MIGHTY BLOG....

will-O-bee refers to prince William and his 'hunting club'....stop there and you end up dead....'in the snow'.

THE MIGHTY CASEY?



...remember MW's gang of robots and the CASE IS ALTERED....the clock has stopped and it is not telling the right time.....and scarlett's crew writing the MIGHTY BLOG - in order to blame evans for something?

NASA trying to find out 'where are those planets?'.....because the clocks have been reset.....the radio control is inoperable......they are unable to operate......

the RADIO frequencies are beyond their grasp....and one hopes that 'during this interim'....of 'no knowledge' of what they are supposed to be doing or why....NASA will take into account that they are all MKULTRA mind control slaves.....and that they are only 'doing this' to perpetuate a lie...the most terrible lie, upon earth....which will damn their souls if they do not destroy it.....can you guess what I am hinting at here?



No comments:

Post a Comment