Wednesday 22 July 2015

...anyway, as I go through the languages available on google translate...I was to remember the eldest taschmann laughing at me..."you're an H-MONG...remember H-BOMB class at Langley?"

hmong....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hmong_people

...yes...that brings up something else...those at the afro-Caribbean centre in 1991...hadn't trusted dabydeen at all...."some people say he is a bounty bar man...black on the outside - white on the inside"...and with good reason...see previous notes upon those Islamic 'men only' groups that he had been running...

...dabydeen was to tell me that I was a 'white black'...and that was the worst of all...I.e. your ancestors had slept with slave-drivers....well, I think that 'rape' would be a more likely description of most cases...although there were documented love affairs, resulting in property/money left to black slaves, weren't there?

although when I look back on it all now...in relation to that Chinese  triad...perhaps 'white on the outside and yellow on the inside' might have been more appropriate? it would certainly fit Obama, at any rate....oops, no it wouldn't...black on the outside and yellow on the inside..."twix" replies MI5 ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment