Monday 20 July 2015

...what else? well I still haven't worked out rimington's clue...to herself, I might add...in relation to lillets....

but I was to remember the following...colin buying his favourite icecream....those very scoops....pistachio and not mint, I might add....he bought me one too...we were in LA at the time....he was then sick...so was I....but then I suppose that we were both in child alters, at the time....

 
 


oh I see...perhaps it is about letting a room? rented rooms....that must be it....and the 'louer' in French?
 
what else?...I was to snap an icecream van....SNOW WHITE...now that had definitely been rimington's programming...see previous notes upon that Templar castle event...where she was 'on stage' with the 7 dwarfs etc etc...
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment