Wednesday 22 July 2015

...and so we are looking at BIGGA are we, emet? I am not sure that I 'get' that one, as yet....

 
....because the first thing to come up on a google search, isn't a drink, is it?
 
...or maybe it is, in an 'alternate universe'...a drink at a golfclub?

 
let's have a look at images...."dabydeen's clue to himself" replies BI ONLINE...well I am not sure that I 'get' that either....
 
"I am bigga than that"
 
 
 
what about BIGGA apple...might that have been used in relation to programming in APPLE INC microchips? I have no further information...
 
what about FIELDSWAY CONSTITUTION BITTERS...I am linking that to the eldest taschmann....oh I remember now...that is why little colin was to make 'dabs' upon that plate...he was to whisper "they are like bottles"....he had seen the eldest taschmann and cumming with a bottle of fieldsway constitution bitters...."with evil on their mind" replies BI ONLINE.
 
 
 
the FCB....and that code....oh I remember now...DRKB114...a joke around the FSB and Russian intelligence...."I'm dr kgb!" the eldest taschmann laughed...as he gave little colin a spoonful of FCB...having added a few drops of 'something else' to it...."and then colin flew out of the window" replies BI ONLINE...well his pupils were to severely dilate...that is all I can remember...
 
9999 units in stock?
 ...what can I say but that you need to check those bottles...
 
 
 
 
and you probably need to check the SORREL too...that was something to do with cumming..."I am the sore/saw EL" etc etc...he then went off to find a saw...he was to return with a wood saw in his hand.....he then waved it about a bit....

http://www.yammys.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6



http://www.yammys.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6

the eldest taschmann then went further than that..."I am ginger...and he's the SAW-EL"....so they could vaguely remember their Norwegian programmers?






No comments:

Post a Comment