Thursday 14 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...let me see...I was to watch TAPE yesterday...to remember a Clacton catholic group  showing it to me...along the lines of "that's you in relation to the GAF"...they were particularly fond of gill as it turned out...see previous notes upon gill having successfully outed 'what springmeier was to write about'...to then turn 'to the bad' and in such a big way...in short, they all felt very sorry for him...

I don't suppose that I need to take the analogy too literally....for example the woman gets a real apology from one man - and the other one (who is a drug-pusher) destroys all of his drugs...but anyway, I can see how 'reunion with college contemporaries'...both of whom had exploited her in some way...either sexually or emotionally..etc etc...as usual popular culture/film et al...doesn't even skim the surface of what the ill cult is all about and what I have been through...but there you go...at least a lot of people are talking about MKULTRA on youtube and other media outlets, nowadays...

No comments:

Post a Comment