Wednesday 13 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

....I was to go to M&S today...and whilst putting in my pin-number...the woman behind me, was making me nervous, for some reason...and so naturally I wanted to shield my pin....and whilst looking up - I then tapped the 'hash key' instead of 'enter' - in fact I was to do that 'twice' by mistake and so 'third time lucky' in relation to saving my pin...anyway, something was ticking me off...and I wasn't paying attention to details, as a consequence...anyway, having got it right - the third time, I then apologised to the assistant for her 'patience'...knowing that I was tracking and tracing something, at the time...and I now know what it was....

the assistant had been forced to attend rimington's party...not only that - but they had forced her to wear a costume - modelled upon the following item...and given her the name 'Patience'...and this was in relation to a famous medium...a clairvoyant called 'Patience'....anyway, the item that I was to find in the CRUK shop window, this morning:







No comments:

Post a Comment