Thursday 21 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...having watched all 3 dvds i.e. IN THE LOOP....THE INTERNSHIP....I, ANNA...I was to remember petrol nell hoping that I would never watch I, ANNA  because it was about 'women like her'...scarlett's women...see previous notes upon his console...

well if that is correct - then scarlett appeared to have control of rimington as well...because the silk print dressing gown - that rampling's character wears - towards the end of the movie...had formerly been rimington's...she had given it to caroline hughes...who was to wear it at dartington...she then gave it to 'col the sol' who used to wear it now and then - at H house...anyway, col the sol was 'on a job' that is all I can say - in relation to that 'murder' which is not a 'civilian case' I would say...and so if McGowan and co, want to enter into dialogue with the pentagon as to what their operatives were up to, in relation to 'col the sol' so many years ago now - best to contact emet at the pentagon...you see it was a 'war zone' in those days and Norwegian intelligence was the target....

I, ANNA is a multi-layered and multi-tracked film...put together by the allgay/algae team....and it makes the very important point...that you cannot decode simply by  using what I shall call barthes 'language of signs'...read Richard dyer's works - to understand how decoding needs to take into account, 'colour, music, dance' etc.....the senses, basically....because that is what MKULTRA programming is all about...the triggers are various....


No comments:

Post a Comment