Monday 18 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...and I can remember now...gill telling me that I would make a mistake "false memory' in relation to the following....

firstly the dartington crew had been shown a cover of 'something' and told that it was entitled super/supa 8 - made especially for us....but it certainly wasn't the SPIELBERG movie called SUPER 8...anyway, whatever that film had been, the one shown in the late 1980s....it wasn't the one that I was to watch this evening...

gill had even coded out 'extras' on that MATCHSTICK MEN dvd...to make sure that if I did make the above mistake...that I would go back and correct it...once I had remembered what had really happened....and to do that...I needed to watch 'extras' on the SUPER 8 dvd as well...let me explain:

first up - HANS ZIMMER....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Zimmer

you can see an interview with hans on that MATCHSTICK MEN dvd...gill had slowed it down to a snail's pace...so that even the audio sounded like some 'monstrosity'...a sort of ogre....and on top of that...the dvd was to 'stick' for ages, at certain points during that interview...so what was it about hans? he is a 'double' for the young VARRO....john varro, working at dartington college in the late 80s....

so what had been going on? I had remembered HANS ZIMMER in a studio...programming us all....and not varro in his dartington studio....

secondly, having watched 'extras' on SUPER 8...I was to remember the following....and it was at JORDAN's 'mansion-for-sale' see prevous notes....I might add that johnny depp had been there too (which is no doubt, why the 'pink bandana' thing was to come up - see previous notes)...gill had also been there - although none of the others, had trusted gill - at that point in time...and so he was rather like myself...heavily drugged and 'under'....

anyway, emet had made preparations....gill was to tell me that he would program himself to signal me to 'wake up' now and then...it would be a dodgy manoeuvre because he wouldn't be fully conscious in any sense of the word...anyway, every time I did so...I would then have to 'act like I was completely out of it' whilst noting our surroundings, who was there etc etc....and so that is why I can remember Farrell and depp being present, with Jordan - as the programmers.....depp appeared to be in control of events...until - guess who was to walk in and bark at depp "you will obey me!"....none other than the so-called producer/director of SUPER 8....whom you can see on 'extras'...J J ABRAMS...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_8_(film)

additionally there is a query over the supposed footage of ABRAMS' early supa-8 work...did he either steal or buy it off of somebody else? (see previous notes upon alan boldon at dartington)....anyway, at any rate ABRAMS had 'earned the right' to live the dream...i.e. he hadn't earned that status by his own merit....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._J._Abrams

OTHER NOTES:

oh and one final note upon 'col the sol' in relation to ABRAMS' movie...if one can call it that...'in name only'?....anyway, the two children...policeman's son and young girl.....were to remind me a bit of ingabot and 'little colin'....and that was to remind me of gill and i, remoteviewing the future...to find out that 'col the sol' had sold out to ingabot/Inga....she had promised him everything that he might want....she was lying of course...but he had believed the lie...and therefore gill and i knew not to trust him, in the eventuality...not one bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment