Friday 1 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

last night I was to find out a little bit more about why BERNARD JENKIN had come up the other day and in relation to two ex-cons on probation...apparently seen around manningtree, trying to flog expensive CLEANING FLUIDS....

you see, I was to have a look at the BBC iplayer and see that MONTALBANO was available...

 
having got to the bit where the CLEANER is interviewed by the inspector...I was to remember somebody...from Whitehall laughing "that's him - that's Jenkins"....


 
now I had never seen a photo of Jenkin before in my life...believe me - I hadn't even known that his first name was 'Bernard' until this point in time....anyway, having found that one out -  I was then to have a look for 'Bernard jenkin' on the internet...


to see if I could match up the couple of snips that I had taken of the CLEANER on MONTALBANO...


and naturally it was possible....

anyway, I do not have 'closure' upon the above either - all I can remember is the following:

MI5 toby saying "it's the car registration plate" along with other members of his team....and so it will be a mafia boss' car registration plate which will 'give him away' in manningtree? or elsewhere...I mean to say - Jenkins has connections in Harwich too, doesn't he?

next up I can remember gill and my father getting involved...they appeared to know what it was all about...and they too, were most interested in that scene, involving the mafia boss leaving his car at the scene of the crime...

...and if we relate this all back to the 'east of england'...what are we expecting? a drugs haul somewhere in/around manningtree?

I do hope that my parents' house isn't involved but I have a suspicion that mark r and co, might have used his 'store room' for something other than computers but in point of fact I have no idea....the bridge between the two main houses at the end of that 'walkway'....

anyway, mark r and Tomlinson had modified his 'radio system' for a completely different type of use....see previous notes upon it supposed to be for checking up on my mother...an alarm system if she feels another heart-attack coming on again...but they had planned to use it as a radio early warning system for something else...see previous notes...time-warning systems...time-warner...?

No comments:

Post a Comment