Tuesday 5 May 2015

oh...it's all coming back slowly this morning...it was Nicholas parsons and 'the sale of the century' and Anglia TV, I remember now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jPOT4mP8c8


 
...and look at the set in this episode:
 
 
 
oh I remember now...marr and his gang, had decided to program with NUMBER 7 and the 'coffee-continental-style' - go figure:
 
...and as far as I was concerned...he was to tell his gang "don't worry - she won't remember any of it"....
 
well it was a bit of a struggle this morning...but not that hard...
 
let me see...I haven't mentioned the NUMBER 7 telephone yet, have I?
 
webb was to say "that's brilliant...we can program the jews with it" whatever he meant by that one..."are you sure that's a jooish hat?" replied another member of the gang..."kippa" replied col the sol..."it's a kippa...." to the reply that it didn't quite look like that...
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment