Thursday 7 May 2015

oh I think that I know what today was all about now...in short, vector control and hidden domains...mr holliday's computer and 5 of us, breaking free from ill cult control via microchip...gill and I as well as Jacqui carroll and johnny depp - were to share a vector...whilst sarah - whom we had recently freed from the beast's cage...got one of her own...

next up....a spam email was to remind me of something else in mr holliday's office - at the ANCHORAGE...I can remember picking it up and asking sarah "is this a calculator?" to be told "no"....

 next up....the image below was also to turn up in yahoomail...and for some reason I am also vaguely connecting 'those suits' up to mr holliday's office.....did sarah show me that photo or 'something similar' too?
 
I was also to remember gill and depp's production of GREASE...they were awarded top marks for 'that one' by the theatre department at dartington....I was made to play 'frenchie' with a French accent, in one performance...jade was to get so jealous that she immediately wanted to  be 'frenchie' and within a programming session...at varro's MOD base....'monkey in a cage' screeching until he agreed to be jade's experimentee in relation to 'hair-dressing' etc etc...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment